Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My Swap box arrived!!

Last month I joined a swap on Desert Garden's website. We were to fill out a questionnaire concerning our fiber and yarn likes and dislikes, garden questions and questions about ourselves in general. Jennifer then paired each person up and a-spinning and a-shopping we all went!
I received this wonderful package today from Jane Plaugher at Fiber on the Mountain in North Carolina.
The yarn is a lovely shade of pink in 100% Superwash wool....and there's about 500 yards of it too! I will be searching online today for a pattern...I'm thinking s lacy stole?
Jane also included a YUMMY bar of dark chocolate, which is almost gone...my indulgence for today!
The bottle of body spray is Raspberry Vanilla...smells so nice! The little calender is adorable....that will be hung on my fridge. And the last item is a gift pack of 5 seed packets...all Wildflowers of the Blue Ridge! These will all be planted this fall and will bloom next year.

Thank you, Jane! I love it all!

No comments: