Wednesday, May 2, 2007

More plants....
I decided to plant Zinnias and Calendulas in my three flower boxes this year, instead of buying annuals. Almost all of the seeds came up! You can see the difference in the leaf shapes. The Zinnias are rounder and the Calendulas are longer and thinner. I'll be taking more photos as they grow so you can see the progression.

This is Golden Oregano. Such a lovely green. Part of the back flowerbed will have herbs. I've wanted a nice herb bed for a long time.

New buds on the lilac. The bush is full of them this spring again after a good round of pruning a few weeks ago!

The Forget-Me-Nots I planted in the bed alongside the garage. There might be some blooms open today! These spread like wildfire, but that's just what a need to fill in that bed.

New leaves on my red rose. I love the color of them and how they change.

1 comment:

Ashabee said...

Consider yourself tagged!

The rules

Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself
People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog
Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names
Don't forget to leave them a comment to tell them they
have been tagged and to read your blog