Saturday, May 19, 2007

I turn 30 today!
My photos are a little out of order, but oh well!
I found this adorable swimsuit for Caitlin on Ebay last week...only paid a couple dollars for it too!

Caitlin decided to put Brendan's costume on today...now she's playing outside with it on!

I love this card my mom gave me today for my birthday. She also gave me a little money to use towards whatever I would like.

And finally a photo of me on my 30th birthday, today, May 19th. This week I decided to lighten my hair a few shades and get it cut. It was getting so long and the ends were so ratty, they didn't want to flip up anymore! I think the next time I color it, I'll go a little lighter. I've had so many compliments and my husband loves it!! :)

3 comments:

Carissa said...

Happy Birthday!

Denise said...

Happy Birthday, Amanda. You look completely adorable. I love your haircut.

: )

Ashabee said...

Happy belated Bday :) Love the hair!