Saturday, June 9, 2007

New Flower Pics!
This beautiful Gerbera Daisy was a gift from my neighbor for my birthday. This bloom is not fully opened yet....I just loved the look of it!

I do believe this perennial is an aster. Such pretty lavender petals.

One of the rosebushes ready to open up! I didn't realize this before, but there are two differents varieties of red rose in front of my trellis. This one has multiple blooms on a stalk and the other has only single blooms.

The last iris...these flowers are gorgeous, but they don't last long enough in my opinion!

The color of this rose is difficult to photograph. It's a coral-y-pink, not as red as in the picture. Can you see the raindrop in the center?? We had a doozy of a thunderstorm roll through last night.....very windy with lots of rain, thunder and lightning.

No comments: