Saturday, June 9, 2007

Still growing....
The Zinnias are growing beautifully....there's even a couple with flower buds on them! I think my back porch receives just the right amount of sunlight. They are growing at least 5 times faster than the zinnias I planted in the back bed!

And here are the calendulas....no flower buds on these yet, but it shouldn't be long! I'm looking forward to adding petals from these to my salads! Yes, you can eat Calendula petals!

The Jade Sunflowers are growing nicely too! These should just about reach the top of the fence behind them. I believe this is a multiple branching variety too!

Cherry tomatoes....these won't stay on the plants long after they're ripe!!

This rose was purchased at Kmart last year....I didn't think it made it through the winter, but it surprised me. We had a nice warm spell and suddenly leaves appeared! The color in the photo is true to life...isn't is wonderful???!!!

No comments: