Monday, January 1, 2007

New Year's Eve 2006
Yesterday was a long day for us! But it was a good day...we went to church in the morning, then to my Aunt's in Homer, NY. We celebrated Christmas and just had a good time together. The two trees above are Aunt Linda's...they're adorable and I had to have a photo! Her family room downstairs is decorated like a lodge...moose and bears...just plain cozy and cute.
My husband drove on the way down, so I was playing around with my camera, trying out the landscape and action modes. The photo above is a huge farm...it's called Dairy Development International. There are 4 or 5 barns that are insanely long...and tons and tons of the caterpillar bags of feed on the left. The cows do not go outside...the barns are huge and clean too!
This photo is just of a farm and a couple homes along Rt 81 that I snapped a photo of. They are surrounded by empty fields.
This photo is of Song Mountain ski resort in Tully, NY. There's very little snow on them. The ski resorts around here are really suffering...Central NY has had very little snow this winter.
And this is just a pretty view around Nedrow and Lafayette, NY heading south on Rt 81.

No comments: