Friday, December 22, 2006


This is Sweetheart, my almost 2 year old chocolate Jersey Wooly doe. She came to live with me this past spring...she was born in Kingston, Ontario, Canada on February 14th, 2005. She's such a good bunny....I try to groom her every couple of weeks and save all the fiber. Whatever I collect from her will be spun and knit into something special for me to remember her by when her time on earth is done. Whenever I'm through with her grooming, she gets to run around for about and hour. Our kitten, Angel, was so curious about her! They wouldn't stand still long enough for me to get a clear photo of them together. But I'll keep trying!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

She's beautiful! I miss hearing from you on the list. I hope everything is fine and that you had a wonderful Christmas!

Amanda said...

hey Theresa....I'm fine, just REALLY busy with trying to pay off bills! I've been knee deep it seems in fiber, washing, dyeing and carding fleece to make new batts to sell! We did have a wonderful Christmas, but we're glad it's over for another year. Now it's birthday time in the Todt household...all three kids were born this month!