Wednesday, January 31, 2007

A photo of me....
I am always the one behind the camera, it seems, so I thought I'd have a little fun and try to take photos of myself. I must say, it's not easy when you can't see the screen. But I think I did a pretty good job! So...this is me...fair skin...bright blue eyes. My husband liked the photos I took very much! ;)
I will be 30 on May 19th...I sure don't feel my age...well my joints do, but mentally I still feel like I'm in my late teens, early 20s...hmmm. I think that's a good thing...very young at heart.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Great picture! You still look like you are in your early 20s! Cute pics of Caitlin too.

Amanda said...

Thank you!! It's funny you say that..last spring when we went to a concert, I was carded! Made me feel pretty good!! :)