Sunday, March 26, 2006

WOW!

Last night my husband and I attended the Billy Joel concert at the Carrier Dome in Syracuse, NY....an excellent show with a record-breaking crowd...I think close to 35,000! Oh, the noise! I don't get out much to events like this, so it was a bit overwhelming at first. But Billy Joel is an excellent entertainer...fun, even at his age. Oh, Syracuse's local Harley shop delivered Billy's custom bike to him onstage...a beautiful red..it fits him perfectly! The funniest thing to me was during a couple of the songs, when people would normally have their lighters lit...instead of the lighters, they mostly used the screens on their cell phones. I just laughed...only in America!!

We didn't get home until after midnight...the kids stayed overnight at grandma's and grandpa's. We are so exhausted...between getting home that late and having my cat howl all night because she's in heat...we couldn't put her in the garage, because she escaped through the vent at the peak of the roof! I must say, cats are insane when in heat...I thought my husband would go out of his mind. My husband is picking up the kids now..it's so strange waking up without their little voices!

My new Jersey Wooly doe came home yesterday...she's beautiful! The chocolate color is even more gorgeous than I remember. I'll get a photo of her today and post that later. Her name is Sweetheart because she was born on Valentine's Day last year!

I'm off to do some Pilates and then finish plying that magenta and pink Corriedale X. Today will be a day of relaxation and rest...to ponder on what salvation really means.

No comments: