Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Caitlin's First Chore....
While I was folding laundry the other day, Caitlin said, "Me help?"....so I taught her how to fold small towels. This is was she did on her first try...a great job I think. She even placed them in piles on the edge of the couch, then helped me put them away! She became very frustrated a couple times, but I encouraged her to try again...and she was SO happy when she did it right. :)

Caitlin's face after a face-painting trial run. She was very serious and still for me, which I just thought was so cute....tough for this little one to hold still for too long!

Sisters.....Cara and Caitlin playing together. Caitlin was pretending to be a baby again and Cara was holding her...mind you, Caitlin is half of Cara's body weight! So she wasn't holding her for long. I think this may be one of my favorite photos of the two of them.

No comments: