Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My children....
Cara....8 years old and very flighty and creative like her mommy(gets distracted VERY easily!) ;) She will be very tall and thin like her daddy. Her cheeks are pink from lots of playing outside at Grandma's and Grandpa's house this past Sunday, the 22nd. This past weekend was so beautiful! Unseasonably warm...high 70's - low 80's, but who's complaining!!!??? I did get a lovely sunburn though...crazy...sunburn in central NY in April...hmm. So I'm a little bit sore and I think my shoulders will peel...sigh.

Mr. Brendan....he's quite the little guy. Tons of energy, gets bored easily and is very silly! Brendan is 6 and is almost done with Kindergarten already...hard to believe. He's reading simple books now, since he's learned many basic sight words. He's very proud of himself.

And last, but not least...Caitlin. My little whirlwind! Caitlin is 2 and growing so fast. She's finally putting words together...we're all guilty of talking for her...so she's had no real need to talk! She's very smart though...remembers so many things! This picture was taken when she was sitting in daddy's recliner watching some cartoons. She loves PBS shows like Curious George, Clifford, the end of Sesame Street with Elmo's World and then Caillou after that. That's part of the morning routine. They are not all one after the other, so we do things together, then she watches a show while I work on my spinning or household chores. And sometimes I just sit with her and knit or spin and I ask her questions about what's happening in the show. Lots of mommy and Caty time....I just love it. :)

No comments: