Wednesday, November 29, 2006

FINALLY.....New Kitten Photos!

Angel is about 13 weeks old in these photos. She's just so pretty...I love to take her picture when she's sleeping. It's tough to get good photos of her standing still when she's awake....but I'll keep trying. Her and her momma are buddies...they love to sleep on Cara's bed during the day and when they're awake, they often wrestle. Angel can hold her own even though she's less than half the size of Gracie!
Angel is sleeping on my lap as I'm working on this...that's where she's to be found in the evenings. I suppose my lap is the warmest place, especially when I'm knitting or spinning! (Of course, I do pet her A LOT...so I'm sure she likes that too!)
Don't you just love the coloring on her legs!!?? Looks like a little calico is trying to peek through.

2 comments:

Dave said...

I liked all of yours pictures thank you Dave.

Dave said...

Dave Hayes