Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Caitlin...my, how's she's growing!

As you can see, Caitlin's finger is in her mouth...her last 4 teeth are almost totally in. I'm looking forward to when I can no longer see drool all over her chin!!
She was posing for me for some of the pictures...she is quite the ham! She was also trying to watch The Aristocats, I think...so I was interrupting a bit.
Can you believe it??? Caitlin is now 22 1/2 months old...almost 2! Where have the days gone??? She is really trying to say more words. "Me", "Baby", "Momma"(though she did say "Mommy" tonight!), and "Dada" are her coherent words. She knows many animal sounds and can understand just about everything we ask or tell her. I'm not worried at all about any delay...I think it's normal for the younger ones to talk later....big brother and sister do it all!

Caitlin has begun to throw tantrums when she doesn't get her way or what she wants. Dealing with this is tough some days...especially when she can't tell me in words what she's thinking. She has a very strong personality and I can see challenges ahead!

No comments: