Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Tigger....curious about the camera. Tigger is very calm and laid back, except of course when playing with his brother and sister. :) His eyes have not changed color yet. And I don't think Toesies have either. Angel's eyes have...they are turning yellow/gold like her mother's.
A pile of kittens....they love to nap together. It's tough to tell what parts belong to which kitten!
This is Toesies. He's the troublemaker of the three....unless it's nap time. He was the first to climb over the baby gate and he's always the loudest....crying for food.
And here's Angel and Cara. Angel almost fell asleep sitting up...it was so funny! I should have taken a video of it with my camera. She finally laid down and dozed off...slept through a lot of noise plus Caitlin crawling all over the couch.
Cara wanted me to take this....she loves the kittens. I think she's taking after me and my love of animals.

1 comment:

Dipsy Doodle said...

My gosh, the cuteness!!! Thanks so much for sharing these most amazing pics - these little ones are such sweeties!


Dipsy D.
http://www.millharrow.com/weblog