Thursday, September 14, 2006

New Kitten Photos!
This is one of the little boys....the calmer of the two. They were all curious of the camera and me.
Here are the boys getting ready to go back to sleep. Next week I will start them on moistened Kitten Chow and they'll begin weaning from Gracie. As of today, they are 20 days old.
And here's Miss Angel. Isn't she pretty? Her coloring is similar to Gracie's, with a little more orange popping through on her head. She is very timid and has a very quiet meow.
Angel again....just watching me...I just love her pink mouth! Too cute!
And lastly, all three cuddled together napping. I have moved them to under the stairs in our half bath. We hang coats there and behind that is some empty space. I've blocked it off with a baby gate for now, but once they start climbing, DH may need to build something they can't climb...that way they have a safe place to be when we're not home.

No comments: