Monday, February 6, 2006

A New Happening...


Today is the first day of my new online adventure. I'm not too good at speaking what I feel or think, so this will be the perfect outlet for me. And I hope to share with others what my daily life is like as well as what current knitting and crocheting projects I'm working on. Maybe this will also keep me on track to actually finish my MANY UFO's! I love starting new things, but I'm absolutely terrible about finishing them. Some cheering would be most welcome!

Some new additions will be joining our family within a month or so....our only cat, Gracie, escaped our garage one night about a month ago and is definitely pregnant! My DH is not happy about this, but it's not the cat's fault! We should have had her spayed over 3 years ago.....but....I like to look on the bright side of things. This will be a great learning experience for our kids and besides...I'm a sucker for a baby animals! I've raised rabbits in the past...one day I had 3 does deliver a total of 16 kits! Talk about running out of cage space fast! :)


On another note....my knitting project today is a cute cotton hat that I'm making for my little one for this summer. I'm using Sugar n Cream yarn in a white, purple and pink colorway. VERY girlie AND....I've finished the front of the matching dress! Photos of that will be coming soon too!

Oh, Caitlin has woken from her very long morning nap...she'll be hungry, no doubt! Blessings to all who read this...may God grant you joy this day!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Great job on your blog! I enjoyed seeing all your projects and saved it to look back again!