Monday, June 9, 2008

Women of Faith 2008

This past Friday and Saturday, I took my 5th trip with other ladies from my church to a Women of Faith conference in Rochester, NY. This weekend is usually the only time I can get away for a time of relaxing and encouragement each year. I look forward to it very much and I am NEVER disappointed!! Whether you are a woman who is a believer or not, I highly recommend attending a conference near you. Click here to go to the website that offers information on dates for the remainder of this year's "Infinite Grace" conferences held all over the USA.

This year, the speaker's were Sheila Walsh, Patsy Clairmont, Marilyn Meberg, Luci Swindoll and Steve Arterburn (the founder of WOF). All were excellent and all made you both cry and laugh.

We were blessed to hear three amazing singers this year.....Natalie Grant, Nicole C. Mullen and Sandi Patty! Here's a short video of one of Natalie Grant's songs...sorry I couldn't get it all...I need a memory card with more space!! Enjoy!


No comments: