Thursday, February 15, 2007

And here's Angel...she's almost 6 months old already! She is a very beautiful cat, half tiger and half calico...a very unique coloring. She is quite the ditz though...she gives me lots of laughs, but drives Sean crazy. She loves water....loves to sit in the sink or on the edge when I do the dishes. She even fell in the tub when I was taking a shower one day. It didn't seem to bother her too much. And the other day she was watching the second hand on the clock tick away. A very curious cat indeed! She is sweet too....she loves to sit on the desk when I'm at the computer, sometimes trying to catch the mouse cursor on the screen and she'll sleep on my lap when I'm spinning or knitting. Keeps me warm...who needs a blanket!?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

She is a pretty cat!

Trish said...

What a beautiful cat-love the expression!