Friday, July 28, 2006

Latest Photos of Caitlin
I know it's been awhile since I posted any photos of my kids...here are 3 of Caitlin that were taken on the 25th of July.

We couldn't decide who Caitlin looked like..but after seeing a photo of her grandma(daddy's side) when she was about this age...we know now!! Almost identical...

I love closeup shots...all of these were taken by my neighbor's 9 year old, Danielle.

Caitlin is quite the silly little girl....she has an amazing personality. She's still not saying much, but I can tell she's trying to repeat words now! One thing she doesn't lack is understanding...she just boggles my mind with how much she knows and remembers. And I'm so blessed that she obeys so well...unless she's really tired that is! Then it just takes a little extra encouragement....

1 comment:

Carissa said...

Caitlin has become quite the cutie! I hope her teeth come in soon!